|NOTICE: We are full to the brim with blankets, sheets, and misc. bedding and have enough to get us through the cold winter months. Until further notice, please consider donating your items of this nature to another shelter in need.
HOME PAGE ARTICLES ...We want to make sure that you are getting all the latest news and information from GGOH and sometimes we have a lot to share. Therefore, please note that the following articles are found here on our Home page; scroll down through these articles to view.
GENERAL ITEMS THAT ARE NEWSWORTHY:
* SANCTUARY PROGRAM - Read the press release regarding our new sanctuary program.
* A CALL FOR ACTION! - Become a sustaining member and help save a life.
SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS:
* BENEFIT WINES - Benefit Wines will donate a portion of each bottle of wine ordered to GGOH. There are
six varieties to choose from and each bottle's label has a picture of one of Gregory's rescues. Visit our
personal GGOH Benefit Wines page to see what wines are being offered.
Click Here --> BenefitWines/Gregory
* CHARITY WICKS - Click on the image below to be taken to Gregory's personal page for Charity Wicks.
Charity Wicks will donate a portion of each candle purchased back to Gregory's. Order today!!
The following was submitted for immediate (press) release on
March 15, 2016:
Gregory's Gift of Hope To Create
Animal Sanctuary Program
Gregory's Gift of Hope (GGOH), a no-kill animal rescue/shelter serving St. Croix, Pierce and surrounding
counties, is launching a sanctuary program in response to the growing number of discarded animals who are in need of life-long care and love.
Animals entering this program will initially transition from their existing adoption program but in the future, and as space allows, the program will also be open to animals coming to the facility who are in need of care until they are called “home”.
Two areas of their current facility will be designated as sanctuary space. "Rusty's Room" will be dedicated to a very special feline who passed from cancer after a lengthy stay at Gregory's and "Kelso's Kennels" will be dedicated to one of their current canines who will be the first rescue animal to enter into this new sanctuary program.
GGOH Animal Rescue was founded in 2004 by Colleen O’Shaughnessy out of her passion for animal welfare. Their mission is to offer refuge, nourishment and medical attention to injured, abused, abandoned, homeless and discarded animals. The organization is operated entirely by dedicated unpaid volunteers who donate their time. This means that any funds entering the program can go straight to caring for the animals. They currently receive no city, county or government funding.
GGOH is looking for businesses or private individuals to become sustaining donors, for their continued rescue efforts, sponsors for the new sanctuary spaces and their ongoing local community adoption and fundraising events.
To learn more please visit www.ggoh-inc.com or contact Colleen O’Shaughnessy by email at
firstname.lastname@example.org or (715) 246-2467.
A CALL FOR ACTION!
It is difficult and heartbreaking to continually ask for help, but it must be done; if we do not ask, we will not receive. We currently have very few who have pledged their help by becoming a monthly sponsor and an even lesser amount of individuals who have chosen to donate on a regular basis. We greatly appreciate every penny we receive and to those of you who do donate regularly, your generosity is not overlooked - we are thankful for what you have been able to give and we consider you all part of our GGOH family. Sadly though, our family is quite small. We NEED to grow our support pool and we must do it with a sense of urgency. There are so many that need our help; join our GGOH family today and help us help them.
There are many ways that you can help:
1) Consider becoming a sustaining member as this is the number one way that will help keep us from going under; you can pledge via PayPal using the "Donate" option above or you can pledge to help on a regular basis via other means (i.e. mailed donations or donations dropped off at our facility in person);
2) Make a payment on our veterinary bills ~ New Richmond Vet @ 715-246-4800; Hudson Pet Hospital @
3) Pledge to sponsor your favorite rescue or sponsor a rescue who is currently receiving special medical care (ex: we have several rescues right now who are receiving medical care for treatable diabetes).
Make a pledge today and share our mission with your family and friends - sharing our story and our mission will help take us in the right direction.
For your generosity, compassion, and understanding, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts & paws!